Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beauticians? Make-up: Foundation - How can I get my make-up to look nice?

I use Rimmel foundation cream and then mineral powder. It never goes on right, I dont know if its anything I'm doing wrong or if it is the make-up. It always sort of ';melts'; towards the end of the day. It also looks powdery, you can see the powder on it and basically it makes my face look terrible :( I feel uncomfortable with it. Any Help please?





ThanksBeauticians? Make-up: Foundation - How can I get my make-up to look nice?
Rimmel isn't the best make, Also if you put the cream on the powder often shows, this happens to me. I found an all in one was better quality most brands sell them. Its a compact cream that once applied feels like powder it gives good coverage and lasts all day. I have 'some kinda gorgous' by benefit. But no.7 do one as do most other brands.


Also go to a few make-up counters and before you buy get one of the ales reps to apply the make-up for you then youll know if its anygood.Beauticians? Make-up: Foundation - How can I get my make-up to look nice?
Makeup never lasts as long as it boasts, its why mirrors in the toilets were invented! I think to get the perfect makeup would be to find a brand that you get on with. Clearly the ones you're using are failing. It's best to go to places like debenhams or boots and visit the ladies on the makeup counters. They give you tips on what shades of foundation match your skin tone. Light skinned like me have to use ivory or nude shades. You should not be able to tell the difference from the foundation colour to your actual skin tone. Some people have a white neck and can see their jawline dramatically changes colour, wrong. Its always handy to have a good quality brush too, blending is the key, it's an art you have to perfect applying powder and then blush or you'll have one colour on your face all over and it will look unnatural.
Im not a beautician but ive always found Rimmel products go a bit like that, its worth the money to go up a step, to max factor, No7, loreal, they're still affordable but better quality, i always pay about 拢10-15 for foundation, if you pay less its usually watery and melts, and if you spend more than 拢20 its a waste of money



You are using too much powder. try either just the powder alone, or the cream. If that doesn't work, then get a different colour foundation and different brand; you may be using too light or dark of a colour. :D
don't put too much powder and do the foundation on a day light. keep you foundation and powder in you bag and just check your face time to time and fix it up if anything goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash