Thursday, December 10, 2009

As a freelance make-up artist where should I buy affordable make-up particularly different foundation shades?

I'm pursuing my passion of make-up and am looking to find where I can buy affordable quality make-up and supplies to use in my business.As a freelance make-up artist where should I buy affordable make-up particularly different foundation shades?
http://www.marykay.com/hporcheaAs a freelance make-up artist where should I buy affordable make-up particularly different foundation shades?
Here it is http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>


Good Luck!
Dora,





I recommend what I use: Coonobabe


they have a selection of liquid and powder foundations.


I use them because, they are made in USA, don't test on animals and ship all orders for free. So I hope this helps you.


Google Coonobabe





Another brand I use is Isabella Pelle


they have incredible lip plumpers glosses


Google Isabella Pelle


this company also ships for free all orders and does not test on animals.
If your looking for super affordable then try somewhere like target. Sometimes when places like macy's and other department stores have makeup sales and promos you can get good deals like gifts with purchases. Also maybe try Avon or Mary Kay. Maybe they can give you a discount for being a makeup artist and recommending their products.
clinique ?
Check out they have good quality foundation since ur looking for different shades
www.costalscents.com is a great, affordable makeup site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash