Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whic is the best face make up foundation?

which foundation is the best ?


please tl me both liquid and powder foundationsWhic is the best face make up foundation?
Armani's Luminous Silk Foundation gets rave reviews from every beauty magazine I've ever read, and when I tried it, I found that it was just as amazing as everyone said.Whic is the best face make up foundation?
The 2 best and most natural looking Drugstore Make-up Brands (And neither test on Animals!):





Sally Hansen Natural Beauty


http://www.sally hansennaturalbeauty.com/default.cfm


(Remove the space between sally and hansen)





Check out the videos on the website for suggestions.





Physician’s Formula


http://www.physicians formula.com/en-us/default.html


(Remove the space between physicians and formula)





Physician’s Formula Recommendations:





Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


(Voted “Best Face Powder” in Star Magazine)





Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Blush: ~$12.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


(Won ';Testers’ Favorite Product Award'; in Fitness Magazine and Awarded “Natural Beauty Award” in Natural Health Magazine)





Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in 3 the pack





The 3 pack is not on the website, but I know for a fact it is sold at Target. It's probably sold at Walmart, and wherever they carry physician's formula products. The colors I saw that it came in were fair, light, and medium.





I have oily skin, so here’s a tip if you do, too. Just carry around the Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil in a purse or backpack (for school or work or shopping or whatever) and apply it when you feel oily. It's 100% translucent, so it just eats the oil without looking chalky or heavy.





To me, the mineral powder and blush looked hard, like I'd have to scrape it with my powder brush, but really it comes of quite easily. Take the brush it comes with and just dab it on, it'll come off without any rubbing at all.
I use Sonia Kashuk, They sell it at Target, it is a white case, and you can use it either wet or dry it comes in powder form and you can use it as is, or you can wet your sponge and use it that way as well.... Dry use is for a light coat, and wet usually adds aa little bit more.
Shiseido is my best foundation. A lot of the regular stuff aka Covergirl, Maybeline, etc gives me pimples. Shiseido is by far the cleanest, lightest foundation ever! Comes in a handy pump bottle that gives you just enough you will need for the day!
I use L'Oreal Bare Natural mineral foundation. I love, love, love it. I have never had a make up that worked so well for me. I also used to get pimples a lot but since I started using it, I only get them once in a blue moon!





:)
Elizabeth Arden, compact. I have one and it's great. The vanilla colour. It goes on like velvet.





http://shop.elizabetharden.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2559172%26amp;cp=2860507.2588705%26amp;parentPage=family
Clinique, they are non acnegenic and are designed for all skin types.
for powder i use bare minerals, it makes your skin look very natural and doesn't make me break out.








for liquid i use covergirl aquasmooth - it goes on really even
maybeline dream matte mousse is great, but on people with dry skin its bad.


maxfactor or l'oreal mineral powders are pretty good as well.
estee lauder...both

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash