Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which type of sunblock or sunscreen can I use of my face before applying make-up foundation?

An oil free one. I use neutrogena oil free spf 30. You may also try using an oil free moisturizer with sunscreen like aveeno. Make sure you wait about 2-5 min before applying your makeup to make sure that all the sunscreen is absorbed by your skin. A foundation with an SPF isnt a bad idea to add as well. MAC, loreal HIP, and revlon are a few manufactures that make an oil free liquid with SPF.Which type of sunblock or sunscreen can I use of my face before applying make-up foundation?
I would recommend getting foundation with a built in sunblockWhich type of sunblock or sunscreen can I use of my face before applying make-up foundation?
Mary Kay has this wonderful product called TimeWise Day and Night Solution... The Day cream has SPF 15 in it! So not only are u protecting your face from the sun but you can keep those wrinkles from ever appearing! Go to marykay.com/melsca
Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 i use it every day
I like loreal w/ spf 15 for winter and oil of olay spf 30 for summer......they both work very well.......i also use sonia kashuk tinted moisturizer w/ spf 15 for a more natural look.
Many foundations have sunblock in them. Just read the labels.
Use Mary Kay Day Solution it has a SPF 25 in it, I have that in my inventory, as well as a moisturizer with an SPF 15 in it too. It is formulated to work with your foundation to protect your skin. Please visit my website for more information, and email me with any questions!! I have a fully stocked inventory, and have FREE shipping in the US. Let me know when you order that you know me from Yahoo answers and I'll do 10% off your order.
just use anything oil free and up to a 45 spf....i like neutrogena because it is oil free and smells good..
I actually use Oil of Olay face moisturizing lotion with sunblock (15) and my foundation also has a sunblock.
I use Clinique Superdefense moisturizer... it has SPF 25 in it and it's light and non-greasy, yet very hydrating.
I also think you should try Mary Kay's Day Solution w/SPF 25.


http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson/sk鈥?/a>





You can also use the TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer w/SPF 15. http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson/sk鈥?/a>





If you want just a regular sunblock they carry a Sun Essentials line with Sunblock SPF 15 and one with SPF 30.


http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson/sp鈥?/a>





The links provided will take you directly to information on the specific products mentioned.
Ask your local Mary Kay lady. I think their foundations are spf 15. I could be wrong. I don't wear make-up.
neutrogena makes a great face lotion with spf thats what I love anyways works real well and is not oily, but there is make-up out there with spf if you dont want to mess with a face lotion.
Many facial moisturizers contain SPF. A pretty cheap one from the drugstore is Purpose.
You can use Arbonne's save face and body sunscreen. Use this ultra moisturizing sunscreen with SPF 15 alone or under makeup, to aid in the prevention of harmful sunburns. Formulated with botanicals and Parsol庐 1789, a highly effective UVA absorber, daily use of Save Face %26amp; Body helps protect against sun-damaged skin. You could also use About Face Luminous Colour Wand SPF 8, About Face Line Defiance Makeup SPF 8, About Face Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15


Personally I work in a store with lots of spot lights and I protect my skin i usually use the last 2 foundations and the save face when we go out to the sun..... But love all their products.... And always remember to use SPF no greater than 30, the higher one contain too many chemicals which could be harmful to your skins health and irritate it
One thats not oily
an oil free one will surely help... when u go to mall.. ask them for free :';_
Aveeno makes really good facial lotion with sunscreen mixed rite in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash