Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good make up foundation for your, i have lots of red on my face, so i need good coverage.?

everything i try, either doesn't cover, or is to heavy, or gives me horrible acne. ah, help!What is a good make up foundation for your, i have lots of red on my face, so i need good coverage.?
You can use any foundation just buy a green concealer. the color green calcels red out. Make sure you blend well!!What is a good make up foundation for your, i have lots of red on my face, so i need good coverage.?
You should first make sure that the red is not rosacea, if you have rosacea, then putting makeup over it will most likely make it more red and permanently worse. I use Eucerin Redness Relief - Daily Perfecting Lotion. I just use a drop of it for each half of my face, if you use too much of it then it looks really bad, but just a little bit helps cover up redness and its safe for rosacea skin, so if you do have rosacea, I recommend that. If you don't, then go with what the other people say, because its not so good for people without rosacea.
Loreal mineral foundation.





You can get it at any grocery store. It's got a brush on the top and is light enough to feel like nothing, heavy enough to even out coloring and mineral so it will reduce acne.
Bare escentuals bare minerals is #1 its lite %26amp; is natural, go on bareminerals.com 2 c wats ur skintone, %26amp; u can buy it @ bare escentuals or sephora. its gr8 4 ppl w/ bad skin lik me, i got rid of my acne buy using it
Mineral Makeup helps reduce redness in your face. Get some from here for only 3 bucks: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/depts_minera鈥?/a>





I really hope you take my advice!





Bye
My face is also really red and I use cover-girll TRUblend number 3 natural beige. I got it at cvs so you could probably get it at walmart or any cosmetic store or drug store! Hope this helps!
Try Bare Minerals.
Bare Minerals! :)
Get proactive and sont stres it will cause more acne and get covergirl
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash