Thursday, December 10, 2009

What Make-up Foundation should I choose?

There are so many and I have never been very good at applying my make-up. I want to start looking more my age, I'm 21 and don't want to look like a child anymore. Help. I'm stuck on foundation already, there is liquid, powder, mousse, full coverage, light coverage, medium coverage, how do I choose? I have some blemishes occasionally, a little bit of dark circles cause I have a baby girl and she keeps me up, does that have to be taken into effect? Help me please?! I need a make over!What Make-up Foundation should I choose?
Much depends on your age and what level of coverage you're looking for. You have the lighter coverage for skin that's healthy and then you have the heavier stuff in either paste or liquid, that evens out blotchy or hyper-pigmented skin. Revlon, L'Oreal and Neutrogena are some of the best. I am 51 and have great skin but full of sun spots so I use the Revlon One-step compact which uses a puff pad but is moist so it's a foundation and powder in one and it's full coverage but not pasty or thick.What Make-up Foundation should I choose?
If you want a lighter coverage (which i'd reccomend with skin like yours), powder is best such as a mineral foundation which doesn't block your pores. As for your dark circles, just buy a good concealer to cover them and your occasional blemishes. But if you want to look your age, i'd say use a full/medium coverage for special occasions so you look different and older, hope this helped! :)
For foundation i'd recommend 'Mineral' foundation,


like Rimmel London 16hr Mineral Foundation'


It feels really nice on your skin %26amp; lasts for ages!





For Color, use a tester and rub on your skin, the one that matchs your NATURAL skin tone is the one that should suit you best. If you want to go darker use bronzer!





For the dark circles, use a little bit more foundation under your eyes!





Hope I Helped!


X
you dont want to use liquid because if it isnt exaxctly your skin tone it will be obvious try the true mineral foundation
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash