Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good make-up foundation to use that helps wrinkles and that does not run when you sweat?

I swear by Bare MInerals. I love it! It is so light on your face but covers great! Try it you'll like it!What is a good make-up foundation to use that helps wrinkles and that does not run when you sweat?
anything for mature women skin i guess? when i use foundation (i dont usually) i use revlon color-stay foundation. it works alrightWhat is a good make-up foundation to use that helps wrinkles and that does not run when you sweat?
Mary Kay all the way...check out my website www.marykay.com/Bernie_Carter to see what I have to offer...I have foundation for all skin types, skin color and also what you prefer...full foundation or a tinted moisturizer with sun screen...it make your face feel so smooth and looks like glass.
Mary Kay
I like revlon anti aging and bare minerals
i dnt no any
EsteLauder doublewear, it's for oily skin. Great coverage.
I mostly use home made body applications.
Botox Injections.Me and my friend went to have them today because i have bags under my eyes and it helps.try that





Avg Price:$300.00
Clinique work-out make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash