Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think about HD Make Up Forever foundation?

If you've used this product, did you like it? Is it worth the money, and did it give you flawless looking skin, that it guaranteed?


Thanks!What do you think about HD Make Up Forever foundation?
well it was pretty good but unless ur skin is already good, nothing will make it flawless. that being said be sure that it does match ur skin tone.


i did like the texture of that foundation, it did not feel too heavy.What do you think about HD Make Up Forever foundation?
Umm.. Actualy It's so good to me. I have oily skin.


It looks very natural.


When I need cover some spots I put a little bit more and tab.


Especially with HD powder I think It works more.


Why don't you go to shop and try first la?
  • credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash