Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you apply make up from foundation to...?

i only know the main parts of make up i think it goes foundation concealer powder or bronzer blush eyemake up lips please help me is this right or do i need moreHow do you apply make up from foundation to...?
Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPVwKsYAm鈥?/a>How do you apply make up from foundation to...?
1. cleanse your face %26amp; exfoliate


2. use a light moisturizer


3. prime your face


4. apply concealer


5. apply foundation


6. apply translucent setting powder


7. contoure-- you can use blush or bronzer


8. apply blush


9. apply eyeshadow


10. apply eyeliner


11. apply mascara


12. apply lipstick/gloss


13. spray face with MAC's Fix+ ((optional))
I do my make up like this!





My face first:


I put on my moisturizer.


Then my primer


Then concealer


Then foundation


(If I use liquid then I use a setting powder)


And blush/bronzer





Then I do my eyes:


I put on my primer


Eyeshadow


Eyeliner


Mascara





And then my lips:


I put on chapstick


Then lipgloss





There isnt really a right or wrong way to apply makeup, as long as it looks good in the end.


Everyone does it different.


:)
Foundation- use a damp makeup sponge


Concealer- Blend with fingers


Powder- a plain makeup brush works. But Kabuki works well.


Bronzer- plain brush/ kabuki brush


Blush- plain brush/ kabuki brush





You can get a Kabuki Brush from www.eyeslipsface.com





Hope this Helps,





misspositive15 :)
1. moisturize


2. primer (if you want)


3. foundation


4. concealer (if you need it)


5. powder


6. bronzer/blush
That's wat i use,


There really isn't much more out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash