Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to try a new make-up foundation, any recommendations? I really want something that looks natural?

Tinted moisturizer its much lighter than foundation and looks natural! try physicians formula or cover girl smoothers!I want to try a new make-up foundation, any recommendations? I really want something that looks natural?
Rimmel Recover foundation looks really natural, it isn't heavy coverage but it evens out your skin tone and makes it look more radiant because of the light reflecting particles.


Revlon beyond natural skin matching make up is also supposed to be very good. im going to buy Revlon colourstay foundation, iv heard good things about that one aswell.I want to try a new make-up foundation, any recommendations? I really want something that looks natural?
I definitely would recommend looking here for drugstore brand foundations http://www.audreydao.com/category/drug-s鈥?/a> and here for higher end brand foundations http://www.audreydao.com/category/high-e鈥?/a>





Whenever I want to choose any new make-up, I always check out Audrey's reviews because she gives lots of info about the product and her own personal review from her experience using it. Usually if Audrey gives it a positive, you know it will be a good buy. I've followed her advice and suggestions before, and it definitely always works out. By the way, if you want to try out a product that isn't reviewed yet, you can leave a comment on her ';Contact Me'; page and she will review that product for you!





Hope this helps.
BeautiControl Wet/Dry Foundation. Very light, great coverage.
try mary kays mineral powder foundation or medium coverage foundation.
you should try lancome....





http://www.lancome-usa.com/makeup/
I like Almay Smart Shade Makeup. It matches your skin tone and goes on really natural.
boujouris paris

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash