Thursday, December 3, 2009

When i put my make up [foundation] on, it matches my skin perfectly, but then it starts turning orange?

i use lancom.


do i need to switch brands or what?When i put my make up [foundation] on, it matches my skin perfectly, but then it starts turning orange?
i think most foundations do that..try going a shade lighter.When i put my make up [foundation] on, it matches my skin perfectly, but then it starts turning orange?
sometimes the lighting in houses that comes from lightbulbs makes you look sdifferent in a mirror.


i suggest using only sunlight when putting makeup on


so you can see how it will look outside


you might have the wrong shade of foundation
I think that it is just the fact that if it is liquid, it drys. If it isn't, it might be something else. You might need to go a shade or two lighter.
Foundation turns orange when the acid in your skin reacts with the makeup. Try using a primer before you put on your foundation.
That usually happens when it is old, try buying a new one and see if that helps.
  • credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash