Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best make-up foundation?

Girls, recommend me your favorite foundation that's non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic and gives great coverage.





Thanks!What is the best make-up foundation?
I use Clinique ';perfectly real';. Good coverage, average price, and has SPF protection to keep your skin healthy, even on cloudy days its beneficial. If you have a Nordstroms in your town, go the counter, the beauticians will find what works best for your skin. It might cost you about $40 for liquid foundation and powder, but they will take the guess work out of the scenario and you wont end up spending money on something you wont use. Mine usually lasts 6 months, so its not that big of an investment for having a fresh face :)What is the best make-up foundation?
Almay is hypo-allergenic. Cover Girl is ';clean'; and feels clean on. L'Oreal has foundations. It really all depends on individual preferences and needs (sheer or more cover).





I've found that most of the ';stand-priced'; foundations are fine. My preference is the sheerest coverage because heavier make-ups feel (and sometimes look) heavy.





Oil-free make-ups can be very dry and cakey. Age-defying make-ups can be putty-ish.





Keeping the skin super-clean before applying, and removing the make-up really well probably is the key to not breaking out, although heavy foundations make contribute to break-outs more than sheer foundations.





A sheer pressed powder can make a nice finish for any foundation. (If you're problem is break-outs make sure you don't irritate your skin with something like a face cloth when you wash because that makes break-outs worse. Use either disposable cleansing cloths or your hands when washing your face.)
covergirl
I really love using bare escentuals mineral powder. It gives GREAT coverage. It actually improves my skin as well.
I love Mineral Powder now. The key is getting the right shade.





My skin is actually nicer since I started using it.
Get the Neutragena liquid base w/salicylic acid (an anti-inflammatory). Doesn't clog pores, doesn't irritate and covers nicely.





It is about $8 a bottle but you can get it on sale. Always use a moisturizer on your face before you apply base (even if your skin is oily in places). And blend, blend blend .





Hint: I never apply moisturizer or base with my fingers because of possible bacterial contamination from my fingers onto my face and from my fingers onto the bottle rim.


I have been doing it this way since I've worn base and have never had it cause a bad breakout or clogged pores.
Bare Minerals are amazing. You can get as light or as heavy coverage as you want. I love how they give you two colors so you can blend or use one or the other when seasons change incase you get a tan or become paler. I've tried a lot of other foundations, but this is by far my favorite.
i would have to say cover girl, its natural
I love love love Mineral Girlz. It helps my skin look and feel so healthy. I have issues with break outs and when I wear it my break outs happen less often and are not near as bad. It is natural too.
i would say neutrogena or loreal
Alimacosmetics.com


Locally owned in my town, cheap, no preservatives or anything!
well i use prescriptives virtual skin foundation and multi-use powder, can be worn alone, wet or dry. when its too hot i just use powder. it gives me a natural look, i dont want to look like im wearing makeup. my skin is pretty clear and it doesnt clog it as im taking care to cleanse, tone and moisturizing faithfully. before i was using fashion fair and it was too heavy.
Tips for Choosing %26amp; Applying Foundation


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Buying guide for Foundation


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
mark is great if you want more info you can e mail me
covergirl TruBlend foundation--its great!! and very natural-looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash