Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make up (foundation, concealer) for oily skin with acne?

i want something that won't make my skin extra shiny at all because i hate that soooo much... who doesnt? :-)





also, do you think that i could just use concealer and powder? because i only need it in certain areas ( apples of cheeks, chin, nose)





thanks!Make up (foundation, concealer) for oily skin with acne?
i got oily skin as well, and i tend to break out.. but make up helps alot if you HAVE TO wear it.. the less amount of make-up is better for your skin.. i just use concealer and powder and its great.. dont use foundation!... if you can just put it on the areas you need then concealer is best. I use for concealer ALMAY senstive for acne prone skin.. and the BEST powder and make-up.. is called physicians formula.. it's make talc free so it doesn't clog your pores or affect your skin.. oh, and pointer - when you apply your make-up Concealer or powder, apply downwards always.. never push it up into the skin, alway go downwards, this helps by not pushing so much makeup into the pores.. hoope this helps :)Make up (foundation, concealer) for oily skin with acne?
I have really oily skin and I thought the best foundation for me was Loreal True Match Minerals Foundation Powder. You only need to apply once and it will stay on all day! It won't give you that cakey effect and it wont make your face shine, I love it! Benefit do some really good concealers, pricey yeah I know but they do really work. If you go there and ask on of the ladies they will advise you on which is best for your skin. =)
I have a very oily tzone... and slightly oily everywhere else on my face.. .go here http://www.youtube.com/user/ScottiBug and see the products I use and how I do my makeup :) my skin is very clear because of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash