Thursday, December 10, 2009

How many of you do not blow dry or flat iron your hair and how many of you wear make-up without foundation?

me and me lol. I only blow dry or iron my hair occasionally. I just let it dry by its self in a pony tail, anyone else does that too? and I only wear an eyelines and mascara...no foundation.How many of you do not blow dry or flat iron your hair and how many of you wear make-up without foundation?
I have naturally curly hair and I love the way it looks. I also have very nice limited edition red chi iron I only use it once in ahwhile. Them things are harsh on ppl who have really thick hair. So I Let it dry naturally most off the time. As 4 makeup I only wear Pyhsicians Formula Mineral wear Bronzing Veil its great if ur skin is prone to breaking out. Its very light but it also gives u naturally healthy glow. Oh and I also use little eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss.How many of you do not blow dry or flat iron your hair and how many of you wear make-up without foundation?
When my mom stopped blow drying my hair when I was little, thats when I stopped! Dont got to flat iron... I already got straight hair, but I do like to put waves in my hair occasionally... I cant wear makeup at work, but when I get the chance to on my days off, I only wear mascara, lipgloss, and sometimes I color my eyebrows because they are so thin and light.
I blow dry my hair only when my hair becomes thin after I have washed too much hair dye out of it.





My hair is completely straight, so I have no need to staright iron.





I've only recently discovered makeup, and only recently desired to wear it, so I'm not even that good, or know much about it. Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, mascara, and sometimes lip stuff, but that's it. Anyway, affordable foundation that is easy for me to come by (ie. actually in stores...don't have to order them) are too dark for me, I have terribly pale skin.
dear friend,





for your make up related enquiries, please check the following links.





http://www.makeup101.net/selectmakeup.ht鈥?/a>


http://www.makeup101.net/removemakeup.ht鈥?/a>
I only iron my hair occasionally. Because i have curly hair so i just put moose in it, and leave it be. Mascara is the ony thing i wear.
lately I have been letting my hair dry naturally and I only wear eyeliner and mascara.
i havent blowed dried my hair in such a LONG time.


I am a lucky person because I went through my *acne* phase already, so now I dont have to worry about wearing foundation. Just eye liner and mascara
I only wear eye make up, never foundation. My complexion is pretty okay, and I just let my hair dry naturally, I colour it alot so I don't need to damage it any further by blow drying it! Every now and then I'll use the straighteners if I'm off out somewhere special though!
yeah me i let it air dry, put in ponytail or style with spray wax and laminating spray. and just wear eyeliner and lipgloss. mascara when going 'out'. and never foundation. a cover up for pimples rarely. people say i have natural beauty but do where lil makeup...lol thats when they say i have natural beauty! but most guys like lil make up...unless they the ones that like that tramps! lol
I don't blowdry or iron because it makes my hair frizzy and dry and generally awful. I have recently stopped wearing foundation and only use a light coating of powder to even out my complexion. My favorite look is a touch of eyeliner with chapstick... it's enough to make me look more awake, but doesn't scream that i took 2 hrs to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash