Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats the best make up foundation for oily skin?

Any powder kind. Liquid is not goo dbecause it comes of easily and has crap in it. Use Bare Minerals or get a powdered foundation. They appear less oily. Just don't put too much bcause then it looks totally fake.





Hope I helped.Whats the best make up foundation for oily skin?
Dream Mate Moouse








%26lt;3Whats the best make up foundation for oily skin?
Lancome- photogenique
I have very oily skin too! I use the Covergirl Liquid/powder in comes in a silver or blue oval shaped compact, I really like it and i can't leave the house without it.
water-based. M.A.C.
Dream Matte Mousse.
Prescriptive flawless or if you want a mineral one, try Everyday Minerals at everydayminerals.com. Ask for a Matte version. The EM company sends samples for free.
Plaster paris
Mary Kay's Medium-Coverage Foundation
Powder foundation...I think it's Maybeline (if thats how u spell it lol), but you could also go to ProActiv.com, they have makeup available, and I don't think they'll give you foundation that will give you acne (because oily skin means acne...trust me, I've got it bad and I'm only 12, and ive had it since I was 8)
anything that is oil-free is a start....i would suggest a powder-to-liquid kind
I like Revlon Colorstay with Soft-Flex, and I use a bit of mineral powder by Physician's Formula over it.
I have been using Clinque powder over ten years and it works great. They also have good foundations. Also Loreal infallible.
Neutrogena foundations are the best for my oily skin.
I agree with absolutbianca, MAC is by far the best. I LOVE IT!! At least when I can afford it. Its an absolute forture in the UK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash