Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Any good make-up foundation to suggest ??

I put on a foundation hen i go to school and some of them are just too oily, or they fade really easily after time, any ideas?Any good make-up foundation to suggest ??
The BEST one is definitely MAC. If MAC is a little too pricey, I would suggest something by CoverGirl.Any good make-up foundation to suggest ??
ummm i use covergirl trublend and love it!!!
bare minerals, is very good, want to pay less? then go for everyday minerals....these are powder form, so they are going to be very good for your oily skin..





check it out at





everydayminerals.com
OK the liquid mineral foundation by Bee-Luscious I guarentee it will stay on all day even in hot humid weather. NEVER EVER feels oily. It has no oils or fillers to fade. The cheap stuff will always fade and feel oily.
HANDS DOWN:


Make Up For Ever ';Mat Velvet Plus'; (available at Sephora).


I just bought my first bottle last night after having experimented with a sample for a week. Expensive ($34), but it's the best stuff I've ever tried.





My skin type is: unpredictable. Sometimes super oily, sometimes super dry. Blotchy, with one terrible red area that I have to cover. Not only acne-prone, but often covered in pimples in that one area.





Very important: a little goes a lonnnng way, so the best you can do to keep it looking natural is to use extremely sparingly. Start out with a teeny bit. Do one section of your face at a time, since it dries quickly.





If you have problems like me (severe discoloration issues), try the stuff. It has quality pigment that doesn't fade throughtout the day. The coverage is so great %26amp; so natural that it makes people look at my eyes, and not at my skin. It makes me look beautiful. :D
dont.


wash your face everyday and night and use tonner.


then buy some face wipes that clear sweat and dirt off the face that builds up during the day and prevents shine. use them when your face gets oily.


and you'll have naturally clear skin without having to worry about makeup.
I usually hate wearing foundation because of your same problem. So I finally found one that I love, it's light, it stays on and I found just the right color.


It's by Biotherm, Matte Souffle'. It's like a mousse. Then I use a Mousse Blush by Land'come called ';Magique Blush'; with a very good brush. It stays on all day,
I love Chanel, but that may be too pricey. Here are some tips for whatever you use:


1. Apply moisturizer before foundation (it gives the makeup something to stick to besides your pores)


2. Apply foundation.


3. Apply powder to set.
First put on a moisturizer, then liquid foundation, and then apply matte powder.





then your make up should stay on for a longer time.


(it will take care of the oil too)
Well first off, if you're still in h.s. your skin should be in good enough condition that you don't need foundation. You're still young and will be wearing makeup for the rest of your life...don't complicate it now if you don't have to! I'm 25 and still try not to wear foundation all the time-only when going out. Otherwise, I just set my makeup with loose powder.





Anyway, if you're insistent upon wearing foundation, the best thing to do is first of all, decide how much you want to spend and what kind of coverage you want. Department store brands (MAC, Lancome (which I use) Benefit, Clinique, etc.) are going to be more expensive, but they're made with better ingredients and you'll get personalized service which means it'll be easier to find exactly what you're looking for. They can run anywhere from $35 and up. If you don't want to spend that much, consider a good drug store brand like Revlon or Sonia Kashuk (at Target) which are decent as well.





If it were me, I'd choose to go to a department store and buy a quality brand. Although you'll spend more, chances are you'll get exactly what you want and it seems it won't be a waste of money considering it's a product you'll be using a lot. Hope this helps!
The Liquid Mineral Foundation by Bee-Luscious Cosmetics won't feel like that. The cheap foundations all have oils in them. Plus this foundation will stay on all day.
I use Revlon Colorstay Active (Lite) everyday and set it by dusting colorstay powder. I have combination skin which is very sensitive and which clogs easily with anything. This foundation has been very very nice to my skin. No adverse effects at all. It gives you light to medium coverage. It stays put in humidity, hot weather. Looks and feels like you have no makeup on. I have not tried the other colorstay versions so I don't know about those. But this one is worth trying. Be sure to MOISTURIZE your face atleast 10-15 min. before you apply it. It makes a lot of difference. Otherwise it is a little tricky to blend. Apply it on one area at a time so it will be easier to blend. If you get the technique, it is wonderful. Read the reviwes on www.makeupalley.com
Bareminerals is great try the kit it stays and looks flawless. Go to local bareminerals store or sephora so they can pick your shade.
i use bareMinerals.





you can get it at sephora or order it online. (www.bareminerals.com)





its around $60 but it comes with warmth (to make it look like u got sun) and veil which keeps it on all day.





but if its too pricey than go to a drugstore and they have other forms of it like physicians formula which works really good!
first put on some un-scented lotion, and then use covergirl true blend. it doesn't fade in school for me, so hopefully it won't for you either. good luck!
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash