Monday, June 21, 2010

Why does my make-up: (foundation )wear of in like 15 minutes??

i have tried using the powder foundation but it doesn't look like i have applied...





And the liquid foundation wears off very fast??





HELP??Why does my make-up: (foundation )wear of in like 15 minutes??
The best advice i can give is to use a primer.





I have odd skin myself and find that Estee Lauder products are best. I use their Advanced Night Repair cream every night and their Face Primer Plus half and hour before i put my foundation on everyday.


I have oily skin so i use the Matte Base, it looks great under foundation or powder.





Mineral foundations are also a godsend as they soak up moisture, stay put all day and give a flawless effect :)





Hope ive helpedWhy does my make-up: (foundation )wear of in like 15 minutes??
By powder foundation, I assume you mean loose powder foundation not a mix like Studio Fix, so I guess you want heavier coverage. And since liquid foundation wears off fast on you, you have oily skin I'm guessing :-) With oily skin, never use liquid foundation.





So I suggest a mix, like MAC Studio Fix (powder + foundation.) Use a primer beforehand, like Benefit That Girl. THEN apply Studio Fix using the sponge they supply in a dappling motion. To really seal the deal, finish it off with another layer of powder like Clinique Powder Finish or MAC Set Powder (do this only if you sense Studio Fix wearing off, otherwise it'll look too cakey.)
Do you have oily skin? What kind of other facial products are you using? Oily skin usually sheds foundation very fast; literally, the oil coming up underneath it just floats it right off the skin. This is made worse if you use heavy moisturizers or makeup not meant for oily skin. Look for light moisturizers and other products specifically for your skin type.
Okay, here's what I do and my friend does.


ME: Put mineral based foundation on and then but a like translucent powder over top. That's what makes it stay.


FRIEND: She puts liquid foundation AND powder foundation on. The liquid is used as a base and the powder then sticks to it. =]
use a primer before u put the foundation on and put it on over your eyes too so the eye shado stay on longer and does not wear off. may kay has some and it works good go to www.marykay.com
When you sweat, your pores open up and push the makeup off. I'd use exfoliating scrub before you put on the foundation. It will clear out your pores and make the makeup last longer.
put on primer first like the smashbox ones at sephora. http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>
Try using the mousse foundation
Try using a primer. M.A.C. has good ones, and they help your make-up last for hours!
try using a primer.


it shouldnt wear off if its a good foundation.
Mabey you don't apply enough.
its probally cheap
maybe its very cheap did you think about that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash