Monday, June 21, 2010

Make up foundation in early pregnancy?

Hi there!...





well is it dangerous to use foundation and make up in pregnancy?


I am in 6th week of pregnancy and I cannot imagine myself without make up in office. But if it is dangerous , I would stop it..





thanks a lot


mariaMake up foundation in early pregnancy?
Wearing make-up isn't harmful...however, because of hormones you are prone to breaking out more...which makeup will contribute to. It just depends on the person and pregnancy (I broke out with 2 and didn't with the other 2). Oh, and about the comment about coloring hair. It is true coloring your hair isn't actually harmful however it is the fumes that are very harmful. The same as household product fumes. Also, hormones can cause the color to not come out accurately.Make up foundation in early pregnancy?
well it all depends where you are putting the make up lol. No seriously, it will do no harm,either will colouring your hair.
its definatly fine to use makeup in pregnancy!! if your going to go this far you might as well not even leave the house.





to person below my answer, the fumes at hairdressers arnt harmful, im a hairdresser if they were harmful my midwife and doctor would have said so.
Wearing make up while you are pregnant will not harm your baby.
make up has nothing to do with ur baby....chilll..heheh
I've never heard of foundation causing any problems in pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash