Monday, June 21, 2010

What do you like better liquid make up or foundation?

thats a silly question, its the same thing. i prefer liquid foundation on the weekdays when working and powder foundation on the weekend on my days off.What do you like better liquid make up or foundation?
Most liquid foundations are packed full of fatty oils. They leave your skin looking dull after a few hours.





Check out Bare Minerals. I have tried everything under the sun... I even sold Mary Kay cosmetics for a short time.





Bare Minerals leaves my skin with a healthy glow all day. It doesn't wear off or melt off when I sweat. I was very skeptical at first. I didn't think a makeup regime of only powder could do the job of hiding my sever adult acne. But it does! It even improved my skin! And its talc free so I don't have to worry about it highlighting my worry lines on my forehead!








You should check it out!What do you like better liquid make up or foundation?
I find that liquid defaintely does the trick. I was unsure about buying the Clinique liquid foundation because of the expensive pricetag but after trying my friends it was definately worth it. If you use a cottonbud/q-tip to dip into the foundation pot and get abit of foundation, then apply it to the desired area and smooth with a foundation brush it hides imperfections perfectly. definately better than any other powder or liquid foundation ive ever tried. getting a foundation fitting is also a good idea so you make sure it suits your skin colour, hope thats some help xxxx
foundation covers up the spots you don want to be seen better! =)
Deff. foundation. It gives you better coverage.[[=
its da same thing
I primarily use liquid foundation. The only times I've used the creme foundation I ended up with blemishes. Liquid seems to blend easier for me.
liquid make up is foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash