Monday, June 21, 2010

Simple make up foundation help plzz?




hi,


ok SO am 15 years old and i really want a simple make up foundation.


i want to make my skin more better.so can you give me some brand u would re-common to me.Simple make up foundation help plzz?
I'd recommend that you use a tinted moisturizer rather than a foundation. It goes on smoother and doesn't clog pores half as much as foundation does. Simple make up foundation help plzz?
i would recomend elizabeth arden its a lil pricey tho
Any mineral make-up is healthier for your skin than regular make-up. Most all brands of make-up are now offering this... Cover Girl, Neutrogena, L'Oreal, Revlon, etc.






Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Glow Sheers is good because it gives good coverage but it is also light. This foundation has a SPF of 20 and you can find it at CVS, Walgreens or Wal Mart for about $10.
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash