Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Light Scarring into the skin, how do I cover them up and with what type of make up foundations?

I have Almay liquid foundation for oily skin. It blends in perfectly and covers my redness really well. It also helps heal blemishes; however, I have ice pick scarring (scars that leaves light random holes in the skin). So The liquid foundation doesn't cover those scars. Do I use concealer under the foundation? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) Thank you everyone.Light Scarring into the skin, how do I cover them up and with what type of make up foundations?
google Dinair Airbrush Makeup its awesome. It covers everything. Ive been using it for 2 years now and i LOVE it...it makes my skin look flawless and stays on all day. Its also water based so its not bad for ur skin. its the best makeup ive used...i'll never go back to conventional makeup..anywho i hope i helped...=)Light Scarring into the skin, how do I cover them up and with what type of make up foundations?
yeah u can use a small concealer brush to hide the scarring that way you can just dab it on and it covers more well. after applying the concealer apply your foundation.





Two great concealer i would reccomend for scarring are dermablend concealer it lasts for 18 hours, and amazing cosmetics has a great concealer that provides great coverage.
try bare minerals foundation, and there bisque concealor as well., it covers everything with a light natural look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash