Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the BEST make up foundation???????????

I like Photogenic by Lancome..Expensive, but good stuff.What is the BEST make up foundation???????????
I think 'lactocalamine' works the best.What is the BEST make up foundation???????????
Anything from Covergirl!!!!
coming from a makeup fanatic,


bare essentials face makeup has worked the best for me.


for 1, it covers up everything u need to cover up.


and 2 it makes your skin look absolutley flawless, and 3, it doesnt clog your pores, so its actually GOOD to wear it.


its perfect.


i love it.


if u have any more questions about makeup email me
The very best is Everyday Minerals. Try everydayminerals.com. The company sends samples for free. You just have to pay for shipping, which is $5. Before trying EM, I tried everything out there, from Chanel to Cover Girl. Nothing comes remotely close to EM.
I personally love Prescriptives, although it is a little expensive, it is worth it.
Mary kay is good, but expensive.


As for the cheaper brands. I liked cover girl clean, it's fairly cheap and works well.


Also loreal true match blends well and is not thick.


I bought the rimmel and it's way too think.


Everyone prefers differnt types. Some like thicker to really cover up stuff and some just want a thin layer to even out tones.


Mary Kay makes thick and thin that is why they really are best.
i really like clinique, and i definetley think its worth spending a little bit more for. i tried a lot of other foundations like ones from covergirl and maybelline and they worked ok but not as good as clinique. its also better to know exaclty what ur color is because when i used covergirl i had to kinda guess wut would be my best color.
L'oreal True Blend. extremely flawless.
1)Neatrugena Skin Smoothing!clears up my zits and hydrates and covers good!


2)Covergirl(anyone)
I have found that L'Oreal Bare Naturale, One'Step Powder Foundation is the best on the market as of now
I like Revlon Colorstay. I have a friend that likes Almay. It all depends on what type of coverage you want and your skin type. The website below has some tips on buying foundation. I think CVS or another drug store has a good return policy, that if you don't like it, then you can return it.





Good Luck.
MARY KAY ALL THE WAY BABY! Its expensive, but I love it. It doesnt take much to cover your face, but yet it stays on all day. AND it doesnt rub off onto other people (like if you hug them)
I would have to agree with bare essentials makeup being the best that I have used. It is powder so you don't get that shiny look. I have not seen it available in stores though, just via mail order, and very expensive!
I love Almay Clear Complexion...have combination skin and it's great..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash