Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best foundation, cover up, powder, etc. make up you use?

I can never find a perfect make up product to use on my face that looks natural or that is long lasting. Even any suggestions about getting clear skin without any blotches and imperfections!What is the best foundation, cover up, powder, etc. make up you use?
MAC cosmetics:)What is the best foundation, cover up, powder, etc. make up you use?
I really like Maybelline PureMakeup foundation %26amp; concealer - it's specifically for shine control, plus it has a natural look, good coverage, and is made with 50% water %26amp; is oil-free so it doesn't break me out.


For powder, I use Covergirl Clean Makeup. It's a regular looking compact, just is brown. It really stays put.


I also really like Physicians Formula concealer.


=)
i.d. Bare Minerals. They have different shades that will match your skin... there is a DVD and everything explaining it. I'm not gonna lie..it's expensive but worth it if you want nice skin! It actually improves your bad skin rather than covering it up! It improves it!
Bare Mineral I.D. makeup - I love it and I refuse to use any other makeup. This makeup is very fresh and it has natural minerals in them. It also has SPF 15 in them. I bought some for my mother and sister, they both love it. They both said that you don't feel like you have makeup on it. To find out more about it - click on this site - http://www.bareminerals.com/
covergirl.. the brown/black case is for coverup.. the silver case is for shine.. dry powder.. its really good. for clear skin use clearasil daily acne control.. vanishishing. to keep ur skin free of acne use noxzema triple clean blackhead cleanser for the treatment of acne. to keep ur skin clean use clean and clear acne cleaser for treatment and prevention of breakouts. i hope this helps
The perfect makeup ever is Bee Luscious Cosmetics they are all natural yet have an immense fashion sense and all their products are good for your skin. I have been a satisfied customer for 1 1/2 years now and I will never use anything else ever again its that amazing.
I really like Arbonne products, but you have to order it from a consultant. The good thing: everything is all natural and it never has broken me out (knock on wood) lol Other than that I like true blend from covergirl...its pretty good if you want storebought thats affordable. Lancome is also pretty good for a splurge!
CoverGirl is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash