Monday, June 21, 2010

A good full coverage make-up foundation?

Hi does anyone know a good full coverage foundation, my skin is combination type, I also have started to have slight dark patches under my eyes %26amp; concealer ain't getting rid of it, I am 34, I used to use a Mac foundation but I now use max factor Miracle touch but Im not really happy with the results, any suggestions please x.A good full coverage make-up foundation?
I have combination skin and also when i have pimples they leave marks on my face so i need really good coverage, but not one that looks cakey!!!





The best foundations I have found BY A MILE are....


1) the foundation I swear by, which i was surprised by, because I had never got on with the brands other foundations is DIOR FOREVER! it stays on so well doesn't dry out my skin at all or make it oily which is a first!! everyone has mentioned how much better I've been looking recently for it too





2) estee lauder double wear is also really good, really stays on and a really good coverage!!





A cheaper brand, is Rimmel colourstay...it is really good, and it does last the 16 hours!! I use this when I feel like saving up my DIOR forever foundation!!!!





For the dark circles: Ives Saint laurent Touche Eclat, I swear by it!!! Its a brush pen, and amazing! gets rid of dark cicles, makes you look more awake etc,





Lemon Aid by benefit is also really good!! brightens the eye area...really good on the eyelids and the corners of the eyes!





Hope I helped!!:)A good full coverage make-up foundation?
Forget the heavy, cakey foundation. Use SHEER COVER! It works sooo well. The kit comes with amazing brushes, a light concealer and the mineral powder. It FEELS like you have virtually no make up on, but it will cover up any of your blemishes, red patches, and dark spots. Kind of like an airbrush! Best part? You can excersise while wearing it and it won't clog pores if you fall asleep wearing it!





Good luck!
I'd go for Bobby Brown's Foundation stick, you can adjust the thickness as needed %26amp; it has won an award, see link below for more details:


http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/templates/pr鈥?/a>


I find her range of foundations are very good.
Revlon Colourstay is great for that as it is really thick and covers well. They also have a special one for oily/combination skin (: I also find that it doesn't clog up my pores.
You can use Maybelline Mineral Power Foundation its great foundation, and for the dark circles you can use almay's smart shade concealers. Honestly these both products are great for any kind of skin.
I have combination skin also and I used Loreal True Match line. I have gotten dark patches under my eyes and after I use my foundation I use Loreal HIP Highlighter to balance the color.
Try Soap %26amp; Glory concealer to hide the dark circles first of all %26amp; apply Stila face powder with Elizabeth Arden shimmer powder over it to add slight sheen on the face,that should create a perfect base for make up.
Have you tried multi finish, you can get it for about 拢5.00 a bag you just have to mix with water.
shiseido moisture mist beauty cake compact foundation is really good and it evens out skin tone really well. it isnt too expensive either
try the mineral powder foundations they are amazing, they cover all and you dont feel like you are wearing makeup its so light
I use the MAC foundation.


It's a little expensive but it works great :)
try a clinique foundation.


theyre great!
Shiseido is very good.
i use covergirl its the best :)





or like loose powder
dream matte mousse works wicked good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash