Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best foundation that makes it look like you're not wearing make up?

Please don't say don't wear any, I want to.


Okay so, please give me a brand name and how well it works. Any foundations that are nonacnegenic or noncomedogenic, please name them too. I also want the make up to look like i'm not wearing any and can cover up dark spots REALLY well and pimples. Thanks for anyone who helps me out !!What is the best foundation that makes it look like you're not wearing make up?
Because you have really oily skin, I think you should start by applying a face primer. My favorite is Tarte clean slate. It's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way, and it is so worth it. I also like Smashbox light primer. Like you, I have oily skin... sometimes, after applying the primer, I feel like I don't even have to apply foundation anymore! I can't believe I JUST discovered face primers!!!





As for the foundation, obviously you should choose something ';oil free'; if using liquid foundation. You can also use concealer to cover up the dark spots. I personally don't use concealer, so I wouldn't be able to recommend a specific brand. Because you are concerned about pimples, I suggest you use a mineral makeup foundation. Depending on your budget... If you have some money to burn, I would suggest either Diorskin Nude (liquid and/or powder). If you are on a somewhat tight budget, I have tried the L'oreal mineral powder foundation before and i think it gets the job done pretty nicely. :)What is the best foundation that makes it look like you're not wearing make up?
Dear Shelby,





If you want to try covering up dark spots, may i recommend ';concealer'; :)


But then again you can use foundation if the spots aren't too bad.


Lancome has this ';powder'; foundation that makes skin look flawless!


It gives nice coverage for zits/pimples.


It's also a daytime moisturizer :)





Here's the link:


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;鈥?/a>





You can also read reviews on it (128) :D
Try Maybelline's Pure Mineral Powder Foundation. It's good for your skin, makes your skin look less oily, and you can build the coverage on specific areas (dark areas, pimples, etc.). It contains no preservatives, no perfume, and is talc and oil free. I'm a big fan of this foundation - it makes you look naturally flawless! It costs around 拢10 in the UK. Hope this helps! :) x
i use Maybeline New York's Dream Matte Mouse. It's great! i have very oily skin too and it's great for absorbing extra oil and covering up blemishes. it contains natural oil-absorbers in the make-up so it continually keeps you shine-free all day long! it provides great coverage but at the same time looks like your hardly wearing anything at all. i highly recommend it! you can find it at any drug store, Wal-Mart, or Target. it runs aroun $7.00.
Pur powder makeup. Covers any blotchy spots and helps soak up oil to prevent pimples. It doesn't have talc or fillers so it won't clog pores. It's really subtle and the blush and bronzer it comes with look really natural.
I say any MAC foundation, they work awesome!!! I personaly like the Studio Fix Powder plus foundation. Its worth ur money, i promise. I also like Make Up Forever HD Full Coverage Liquid Foundation. I think thats what its called, and you can find that one at Sephora.
Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse is a great full coverage, but lightweight foundation. The mattifying affect will help with the oily skin ;D
MAC Nc40 foundation is the best


and MAC NC30 concealer


it looks flawless


and before you apply put on Mac fix+ SO


like magic and wallah flawless skin tone
What I use is bare minerals. Its a really good brand but kinda spendy. It is really light and you can barely feel it when you wear it.





http://www.bareminerals.com/





:)
Makeup For Ever HD Foudnation- awesome coverage and light weight
Makeup Forever face and body foundation gives a very dewy natural look
Bare minerals makes u oily.


use Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash