Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone have any recommendations for good foundation or other make-up?

Since school is starting soon, I need a foundation or a foundation with a powder that will stay on for a long time and make my skin look flawless. I also have skin that is a little bit oily so I have a problem picking out something that works for me. I also need recommendations for eye liner, blush, mascara, and other make-up. They can't be super expensive, like either store-brand or Clinique. Any ideas?Does anyone have any recommendations for good foundation or other make-up?
Hmm....have you tried a face primer? I haven't tried any drugstore brands, but I do use Smashbox's photofinish primer and I must say, this makes my skin look amazing! Plus, It does make my makeup last longer!





For foundation, I switch it up on certain days. I use MAC's studios sculpt foundation with a finishing powder, or Bare Minerals Foundation. For drugstore foundation, Maybellines Liquid Mouse foundation is great. Goes on very nicely!





For eye's, I recommend urban decay 24/7 eyeliner. The mascaras that I love is covergirls lashblast and telescopic. AMAZING! Blushes I like are Almay box's or MAC's creme blushes. Lip glosses I like are MAC, Stila, and Bonnibelle!








PS, a lil tip to keep makeup on longer is to have a clean, smooth face. Wash your face every morning and night. Also, moisturize plenty! have a hyderated face helps keep your skin looking dewy.Does anyone have any recommendations for good foundation or other make-up?
Heey Hun


for Foundation i would use dream matt mouse as its cheap like 拢5 and my skin is also oily and it works wonders :D





with dream matt mouse you wont need powder as it is already matted


but if you did want powder anyway i would buy rimmel stay %26amp; untouched its also cheap and stays on for ages





eyeliner rimmel black eye pencil the smude and sharpen one wich is like 拢2.50 or rimmel liqiud black eyeliner but thats like 拢7





Blush NYC its cheap and stays on for ages





mascara i would buy collection 2000 because its like a great mascara for 3 pound ( its called big volume and its in a black tube with purple patterns on)





anyways Hop ive helped


xxxxxxxx
Maybelline has a new longwearing foundation called Superstay. It has a nice color range (one that actually matches my pale skin... Maybelline finally does it! haha). For eyeliner I recommend Revlon Colorstay, but if you want colorful eyeliners, then L'Oreal HiP has new eyeliners that are comparable to Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner. I have yet to find a blush that lasts long, but Rimmel has their mono blush and it's about $3. My favorite mascara is Maybelline Lash Stiletto, but some people don't like it much. It's all up to you
Emily





I recommend Coonobabe. I've been using them for the past 2 yrs, and no complaints.


http://www.coonobabe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash