Monday, June 21, 2010

Looking for a better make up foundation. mac studio fix?

i need a fuller coverage foundation; my skin is not sensitive, and i have very little acne


but i am very fair skinned sometimes its hard to find my shade


i need something thats covers very very well (everyone keeps suggesting mac?)


any help is majorly appreciated :)Looking for a better make up foundation. mac studio fix?
Studio fix fluid is GREAT! It covers wonderfully and has a nice finish. Use it with the 187 or 188 brush though, 190 makes it sreaky.Looking for a better make up foundation. mac studio fix?
I use Clinique.
go to the MAC counter and have them help - they're a big help! i use the studio fix and works fantastic! i'm fair skinned to %26amp; they helped me pick out my color





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash