Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best foundation or make up?

I've tried powder to liquid foundation and it doesn't really look that good. When ever i put it on you can tell and its my skin toneWhat is the best foundation or make up?
Get bare minerals cheap on ebay! You'll love it!!!What is the best foundation or make up?
I love Bare Minerals, but if you're looking for something inexpensive....





Dream Matte


by Mabeilienne (or however you spell it)





;)
Neutrogena foundation. Its the only thing I've tried so far that doesn't make me all oily. They have a good amount of different colors so you can match a little bit better and its not as thick as some others. Oh and bonus, it actually helps to keep my skin clear.





Mineral make up is pretty good but I still like having a good liquid base as it stays put longer. Plus mineral makeup can get pretty expensive and you have to be careful not to use too much because the color on it is really saturated.





And always blend blend blend!
bare minreals from sophera is very nice expensive and there a process that goes along with it (my mom bought it, it even comes with a 60min. instructional dvd.)





also


it was from america's next top model,


i belive it was by cover girl. it was called whips, it a light foundation that blends into skin.





hope it helps.
It depends on your skin, if its dry, oily, or normal. Some


people have bumps on their skin, and they don't blend


well thats why it makes the foundation more noticeable.


What I would suggest is you to wash your face, then put


on lotion, while the lotion is still wet kind of, use a sponge


or your fingers and dot foundation on your nose, cheeks,


forehead, and chin. Then start blending outwards to achieve


a healthy looking skin tone. The reason you don't wait for


the lotion to dry is because it makes the foundation blend in


better and makes the moisturizer last longer and you won't


get dry spots on your face. You should try Covergirl's new


Trublend I haven't tried it yet but it looks like it would be


great for you. Just remember to blend really well to the


temples, and underneath the neck.
I'm a huge fan of Perscriptives foundation because it's known as 'virtual skin'. It's the best matched foundation I've ever had and I've tried LOTS!


Also, you can easily purchase it in a store and not have to order online. If you rather online, though, you can browse the link below.





Best of luck!
bare minerals. its kind of expensive but soooo worth it. its natural and it doesn't look all cakey and fake. i love it for serious :)
GO FOR MAC FOUNDATION..IT SERIOUSLY IS THE BEST AND IT WILL LOOOK NATURALL . THATS WHAT EVERY GURL WANTS... ITS WORTH IT..I DIDNT THINK IT WUD B THAT MUCH DIFFERENT BUT SERIOUSLY GO TO A MAC STORE AND TRY IT ON IT WILL LOOK AWESOME. TRU THE STUDIO TECH FOUNDATION ITS THE BEST
Bobbi Brown moisturizing foundation. It's the best thing ever!
I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Bare Minerals. It feels like I am not wearing anything on my face and actually helps improve the look of my skin. I get lots of compliments on how my skin looks. I would definitely recommend! :)
i use M.A.C power


you can use foundation however after you apply the foundation apply the power after and your make up will look flawless!!
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
i use mac studio fix powder. it works great!
You should try mineral makeup. It looks very natural and IS very natural. I had this problem before and I didn't think mineral powder would work but it does. Try bare minerals, everyday minerals...or any brand you have available. Make sure it's 100% natural and doesn't contain bismuth...i think bare minerals has it but it still works great! You also have to moisturize very well as makeup doesn't go on nicely when your skin isn't moisturized.
I have tried a few, including Bare Minerals, and my favorite is Mary Kay liquid foundation. What I like is that it is light, blends right in to my skin, and is totally unnoticeable. It just looks and feels natural. The good thing is that if you get the one for oily skin it actually helps control oil when you where it. I even wore it on my wedding day!
MAC studio fix

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash