Monday, June 21, 2010

What make-up foundation last the longest? But not heavy or think.?

I use this stuff from a line called ';Max'; it's like an off brand of ';Mac'; but it doesn't work very well...HELP ME. :DWhat make-up foundation last the longest? But not heavy or think.?
REVLON ColorStay liquid foundation. I have freckles and sun damage but when I put this on my face is flawless. It truly stays on from morning until night. I live in Florida where it is hot and humid but this makeup never melts, streaks, or looks cakey/fake in the sunlight. They make it for dry, combination, or oily skin and you can pick it up for around $9 at any drugstore. Good Luck!What make-up foundation last the longest? But not heavy or think.?
I use Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup. I hate the feeling of thick foundation, so I switched to this 2 years ago. It is really lightweight, you can't even tell you have it on, and it lasts all day into evening.


Hope you try it, I have gotten both of my sisters on this as well.
bare minerals works for some, but if your light skinned and blemished like me, Maybelliene dream matte mouse is perfect. just make sure to apply it light. and it stays on all day.





bare minerals didn't cover most of my blemishes. just kinda made me look blotchy...
revlon color stay..stays on till u wash it off..i swear by the color stay eyeliner..it wont smudge and stays in place..and revlon is fairly cheap
Foundations do not last on me because my skin is very oily. I have tried every brand that you could possibly name. They all failed on me, except Everyday Minerals, Intensive formula. Try everydayminerals.com. The company sends samples for free. Ask for their intensive formula and you will see a world of difference in duration of the makeup and improvement of your skin-
If you really want an excellent makeup, there is a company called Christi Mar. Its an all natural mineral line. This product is amazing!! It goes on so smoothly, and never makes you look or feel heavy on the skin. It gives great coverage and lasts all day. It won't make you break out or irritate the skin in any way. Also you don't have to deal with a messy loose powder, because it comes in a compact. I love, love, love it. You can find it at www.christimarcosmetics.com
Tru-Blend by covergirl works for me! it doesnt clog pores either.
You won't regret if you try Bare Essentials. It's light, covers well and good for your skin. You can't go wrong.
maybeline dream matte mouse is lite and not thick doesnt clog my pores
Bare Minerals. You can buy the knock off brand for cheaper though.
Tips for Choosing %26amp; Applying Foundation


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
try checking this website. you can get some recommended products from it.... www.makeupalley.com
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash