Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Need help in choosing the right foundation (make-up)...?

I really need your help guys, i ever had a foundation before that's why i'm getting lot's of trouble picking the right one...(i don't even know how to apply one!)





I have normal skin





Anyways, i'm having a hard time choosing, my top 2 choices are, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation and L'oreal Super Blendable Two-Way Cake Foundation.





I want to achieve a flawless look while still looking natural. I have some acne scars.





I also want to choose the most usable.





Can anybody help me please?Need help in choosing the right foundation (make-up)...?
Book make over appointments at the various cosmetic counters in a department store, then request sample of the recommended foundations and try each at home until you find your fav.Need help in choosing the right foundation (make-up)...?
No cover-girl ever looks natural, go with your natural look. Dont wear any unless your really hideous (I doubt you are).
I haven't tried the two foundations you mentioned so I couldn't choose between them...





Foundation is great when used correctly. It can even your skin tone and diminish the appearance of scarring or discoloration.





Go to a salon or makeup counter and have a professional help choose what is going to work for you. Over the counter foundations so rarely make a good match, look for the ingredient dimethicone (reflects light), matte often looks fake and go with something that feel light and silky. Anything too heavy will just look like cake.





And always remember the rule ';Less is More';!





Don't forget to use a little translucent powder to set your foundation. It will help you look fresher, longer!
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
I believe foundation is the area you want to spend good money in to get the best look. I use Estee Lauder, it's about $35 a bottle, but lasts a long time. You just go to the counter and the sales associate will match it up for you.





I always had the problem, (when I used drugstore foundation back in the day), of not being able to get the color to match my skin tone to the tee.
dear friend,





http://www.makeup101.net/selectmakeup.ht鈥?/a>


http://www.makeup101.net/removemakeup.ht鈥?/a>





the above-mentioned links i think will help clarify all ur queries.
I would just go to a makeup counter they will be able to better fit you with the right color and type of foundation. you can try before you buy. ive been where you are and i know its hard trying to go to the makeup isle and find the right color when you can directly try it on your hand. good luck.
Tips for Choosing %26amp; Applying Foundation


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
WOW, DO NOT EVER use the Dream Matte Mousse. That has got to be the worst makeup out there!





For a flawless look, you need to step it up a notch or two. To be honest, it takes more than $6.99 to achieve a flawless look.





My advice: buy something that will help your skin stay healthy, while giving you an amazing, natural glowing look and last you much longer than any drug store brand.





The answer? Bare Minerals/ Bare Escentuals. You find find it at their website (search Google), Ulta, Sephora, or QVC.





Give it a try. You will thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash