Monday, June 21, 2010

Please help. Research for my course. What would be your main concerns when choosing a make-up foundation?

Staying power


oxidization (if it will make me orange in a few hours)


cakiness


buildable coverage


color selection (I'm very fair and most foundations make me look orange)


easy or difficult to applyPlease help. Research for my course. What would be your main concerns when choosing a make-up foundation?
My first concern would be price.


My second concern would need to pick a shade that blends into my skin well.


My third concern would be which brand is it, if it's something that's going to go on my skin it should be good, especially as I have sensitive skin. (What are the advantages to this product, eg. long lasting, good cover, spf, etc.)





Really hope this helps :)Please help. Research for my course. What would be your main concerns when choosing a make-up foundation?
make sure it dosent have much oil in so it dosent make your skin oily.


make sure it is a good make of foundation so it dosent bring up any spots and make sure it covers blemishes well
the ingredients.


like, if i`m allergic to any of them.





because, about, 2 weeks ago i


bought blush %26amp; when i tried it on


it left this big rash on my cheek.


so, definitely the ingredients.
How long it lasts


if theres one for fair/pale skin [so hard to find]


one for combination skin [oil %26amp; dry]





:))





Hope this helps GoodLuck on your course!





http://uk.youtube.com/user/MaddieLouxx



Ingredients, ability to blend (if it matches my skin), right type of foundation for my skin type, how long it lasts etc.
My main concern is how well it stays on. I tend to have oily skin so I need something that really holds and provides good coverage.
Color (if it matches my skin well), ingredients, how long it lasts, natural looking
1. Suitable for skin type (oil free etc..)


2. Long lasting.


3. Colour.
to give a natural look %26amp; also give radiance %26amp; mostly that it matches my exact skin color.
I dont have any concerns
clogging pores, my face not being able to breath

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash