Monday, June 21, 2010

Best Mineral Make up foundation?

I have combo skin, undereye issues and blotchiness....





Do mineral make ups help with this?





I want a glow..





But I might need something heavy, I have been using Dermablend.Best Mineral Make up foundation?
(I.D bare minerals) are made of natural ingredientsBest Mineral Make up foundation?
i also had combo skin and i use bare minerals. i actually had asked a question about whether bare minerals or mineral powder by maybelline is better, and a cosmetologist said that bare minerals is much better for your skin (whereas the mineral powder is simply a cover-up agent and won't help your skin). if you want to control the combo skin better, you may want to go to a dermatologist for recommendations on face washes or topical medicines (that's what i did). good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash