Monday, June 21, 2010

My make up foundation maybe to light. Not sure. Please help?

if my foundation looks real light, like lighter than my skin complexion when I take a picture of myself with a flash camera, should I get a darker shade. dont want it to look too fake or anything. Im new to the whole make up scene. thanks.





I use maybelline dream matte mouseMy make up foundation maybe to light. Not sure. Please help?
You should test foundations on the side of your cheek and see which one matches the best. The one that matches best is the best pick.My make up foundation maybe to light. Not sure. Please help?
Hi! If you think your makeup is too light, then start by mixing a tiny bit of loose bronzer in it. If its still too light, then mix a little more in. Keep doing this but only in SMALL increments.. you don't want to accidentally make it too dark! And mix it really well.





Or your other option is most drugstores have foundations that are super cheap (like $2) and you can just buy one that is more your shade to hold you over.





If you go to Walgreens they have salespeople in the makeup sections who are specifically trained to help you with makeup, theyre called Beauty Advisors. They have q-tips and cotton balls at their counter so that you can actually test makeup before you buy it.
Test the foundation on your jawline. If it blends without leaving an obvious difference in skin colour between your neck and face you have the right shade
yeah or you can put bronzer over it for a cheap fix lol. use a really light hand though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash