Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MaKe-Up? Foundation, eye-liner, and eye shadow?

What brands should I use? I have a medium skin tone if that helps. What shade of it should i use thnx!MaKe-Up? Foundation, eye-liner, and eye shadow?
Foundation; Revlon ColorStay Active - it evens out skintone really well, it's a lot less thick than the regular colorstay, it looks so natural %26amp; stays on all day





Eyeliner; Revlon ColorStay in Waterproof - it never smudges %26amp; truly stays on all day. I was so happy when I found this because I could never find an eyeliner that would stay on all day!





Eyeshadow; I really like Maybelline - it's cheap, very blendable if you want to, stays on all day, and has a wide range of colors





Hope this helps =)MaKe-Up? Foundation, eye-liner, and eye shadow?
Foundaion-


Clean by CoverGirl





EyeLiner-


Maybelline Express in Blackest Black





Eyeshadow-


Color Palette by REVLON H.I.P
cover girl works good.
Buy a gallon of paint. It will save you money. Hiccup
Try maybeline or revlon........ I like maybeline especially the pure maybeline cover up, but between maybeline or revlon i always end up with maybeline.... for eye liner and mascara i use the lash stylist, and eye shadow the mousse eyes shadow in lilac and the catty eyes one works really nice together......... and foundation the pure one it's made of water and can't clog up your porous..... gud luck
For your complexion, I'd go with earthy shades, the browns...Try L'Oreal black/brown Colorstay eyeliner...I love it!! I really love that brand...For eye shadow, try these:


Covergirl professional eye enhancers...This is an eyeshadow...with three different earthy colors...The three colors are called:


Satin earth--light shade


Toasted sand-darker brown shade


Sunkissed sand-darkest brown shade


These are all great!





For foundation, try using Max Factor Pan Stik, in natural beige color...That will look best, and compliment your complexion. Hope I've helped you!!
I am a down to earth person, not materialistic. I use Cover Girl and have since I began to wear makeup. I did try a few others over the years but still go back to using the same liquid foundation and all other products of Cover Girl. Normally, they have a color fan out for you to place your hand under and see what will fit you best. I have fair skin but in the summer I do tan so it changes. For the eyeliner dont use the liquid for anything, it is hard to put on. I dont have time for that crap, you also dont want to use the pencil that you have to sharpen and you have to use a lighter to get it to even work. Now the eyeshadow, I do believe that when it comes to color be subtle. Dont go outrageous 80's Madonna with pink %26amp; blue. I think the best shades are the tans, %26amp; brown for the crease. Dont forget the blush, my favorite is the natural glow. make sure to squeeze your cheeks inward an make ur lips look fish like. that sucked in area is where your blush should be. Dont know if this is what you wanted but I hope some of it helps...:)
MAC. It is amazing.


:)
for foudation use revlon for eye liner use maybelline for eye shadow use revlon again!!
bare essentials %26amp; clinique r both good for ur skin and rosey colors, and bronzey, go for warm colors. and also, go by ur eye color, rosey and red bring out green eyes...
Makeup Tips I


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>





Makeup Tips II


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
On foundations, use one with a yellow base because most people have a yellow base in their skin color, so that would look more natural.





http://beauty.iloveindia.com/makeup/appl鈥?/a>





I perfer pencil eye-liner over liquid eye-liner, but that's personal preference, I know a lot of people who like liquid over pencil and vice-versa.





http://beauty.indobase.com/makeup/eye-ma鈥?/a>





I think eye shadow colors is also a personal preference. I like grays and silvers on my eyes.





http://beauty.iloveindia.com/makeup/appl鈥?/a>





All of those sites I gave you are great sites for make-up tips. :) Try them out and good luck!
for foundation- use bare minerals. it's the best. it will not clog your pores or cause breakouts.





eyeliner- use m.a.c. this eyeliner never runs. and it's not that expensive.





eyeshadow- you can use anything basically as long as you know how to apply it. and this usually requires a certain extent of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash