Monday, June 21, 2010

What's the BEST make-up foundation?

I want one that makes my skin look 100% perfect and one that looks like I'm not wearing make-up, but that makes it look my skin is just naturally perfect. I've been using Max Factor Color Adapt because that changes color to look like its my skin and not foundation, and it looks awesome inside, but in the sunlight you can see its make-up and it flakes.





Does anyone know of the best make-up foundation that people can't tell you're wearing when you have it on?


I don't care about price, it could be $500 for all I care.What's the BEST make-up foundation?
I don't use foundation I use a bronzer called f.y.i it makes your skin look flawless and gives it a little tint of colorWhat's the BEST make-up foundation?
Give Bare Escentuals a try. It's a great powder foundation that is just absolutely wonderful. It goes on smooth and gives a flawless look to your skin. When it's combined with their Mineral Veil it gives you an airbrushed look. It is the one make up I have found where you can sweat and it won't feel like your face is sliding down to your neck. It stays put exactly where you need it. I have been using it for about 1 1/2 years now and love it.
Clinique super balanced make up foundation and Dior
Double Wear by Estee Lauder
Philosophy makes a clear foundation called ';The Present';. Yes, it's clear and no one can tell you are wearing it! It makes my skin flawless. As though it's been airbrushed. I never wore foundation before because I just hated slathering on brown liquid! It never looked right. Until I found this stuff. It costs about $25 and you can get it at Sephora or www.philosophy.com


I think this is the foundation you are looking for. The key is using only a little bit. And a bottle lasts a long time.


Hope this helps!
Bare Minerals makeup has done wonders for my skin. It looks natural and helps with acne etc. It is awesome
I have had this problem, especially with the flaking. Before you put on your foundation, put on a creme - cold cream is the best. Your face is just dry and you don't want it to be dried out!





But for the BEST foundation, that you don't mind spending some money on, go to the Clinque counter at your local mall. They will find the one that matches your skin type. I love their foundation, I used it before I used Bare Escentuals. It's inexpensive, too. About $18 for a bottle, I believe. But the thign is, it looks so natural and you can't tell that you're wearing make up!
I LOVE Bare Minerals make up. It is AMAZING. I have slight acne, and since I have been using it, it is almost gone! You can't tell you're even wearing it!
Bare minerals is great and its all natural so its REALLY good for your skin. it never makes my skin breakout. and you can buy it at sephora or theres always a commercial about it on TV.





another great foundation is MAC. wich you can get from the MAC store. if you get the right color of your skin and not cake the makeup on itll look really natural.
No makeup is going to make you look 100% perfect. You can't PhotoShop a person!





Sheer Foundations:


My favorite: Clinique Moisture Sheet Tint (It's $26 a tube).





Good (read: cheaper) alternative: Almay Smart Shade makeup. It goes on white and changes to match your skin tone. I really like it. They have it at almost any drugstore or Wal-Mart.
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash