Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best kind of make-up foundation?

Okay, so I look around in high school and everyones make-up is as perfect as it was that morning.


but my gets kind of oily. and runny.


what kind of make-up is the best to use and wont break me out?Best kind of make-up foundation?
I am really not so sure i use avon liquid and it stays on for like 30 minutes perfectly and them i re apply but i saw this girl she puts on her make up an it lasts her the hole day so if you find out please e-mail me .Best kind of make-up foundation?
I have combination skin. I use L'Or茅al Paris True Match Natural Minerals. I put this on as a base coat, as on top of a liquid foundation its does make your face look orange :P





I then use L'Or茅al Paris True Match Foundation, which is a liquid foundation. I have tried so many foundations before and this combination makes my skin look much nicer, and it lasts all day.


Oh and i've never found it caused break-outs, so its worth a try :)
NO BARE MINERALS! it has an ingredient in it that makes pores appear larger! Pur Minerals has a 4 in 1 Mineral Foundation w/ SPF 15. It doesn't have that ingredient in it, covers up any imperfections (freckles, redness, acne, ect.) and is healthy 4 ur skin!
A powder foundation usually doesn't make your skin greasy or oily, and doesnt get runny. I use a bit of that first as a bronzer, and then i use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse to cover up a few blemishes. Its a little pricy (about $7-8 dollars), but it lasts a long time and keeps your face looking fresh all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash