Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which one is best for oily skin? mineral make up or liquid foundation?

My skin lately has been very oily, probably bc it's summer and humid and my skin is reacting bc I can't remember having to use so many blotting papers. I use bare minerals matte on a regular basis but it seems like it's really been making me oiler sooner than usual. I'm thinking about switching to oil free foundation, any thoughts?Which one is best for oily skin? mineral make up or liquid foundation?
loreal bare naturale is the only foundation that works for me and i have very oily skin.Which one is best for oily skin? mineral make up or liquid foundation?
I have dry skin so I use liquid foundation , my mother has oily skin so she uses bare mineral make up. You should too. And never wear your moisturizer underneath it. Before you put your make up on rub your skin with ice and then wipe and use the make up. The colors appear more bright.
I think mineral makeup because it's a powder that will absorb the oil on your skin, the liquid may make it worse considering oil...and then liquid foundation can be oily looking sometimes.
Don't use liquid foundation because that can just make your face seem even more oily. Mineral makeup can make your skin seem smooth and natural! Give it a try! Good luck! :)
As a professional makeup artist for over 209 years get Bee Luscious Cosmetics Liquid to powder mineral makeup it is the only brand that is


truly hypo allergenic and will not clog pores.
mineral make up makes my skin realllllly oily really quickly








i use liquid foundation (almay truly lasting color) and then put almay nearly naked loose powder over that. it keeps my skin pretty oil free for a good amount of time :)
i have really oily skin and when i use liquid foundation my face gets sooo disgusting. i use clinique clarifying cream powder and its the most beautiful thing ive ever found. haha keeps me shine free alll day
don't use liquid foundation.


It clogs pores so bad.





it'll just make your skin more oily.





Just use powder and coverup where you need it.
Definately mineral makeup. Liquid foundation can make your skin look oily even if its not! I have oily skin mayslef and I use bare minerals myself
i have the oiliest skin u could ever imagine yuckkk lol but i still find liqiud foundation + finishing powder works wonders for me
I would have to say mineral make-up would be better ! See if they have a section for oily sceen. Good Luck :0)
def bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash