Monday, June 21, 2010

What's the best foundation and powder make-up?

My skin is very wierd! Some parts are oily like my T- zone and the side of my nose. And some parts are sry like my cheeks and the sides of my mouth. My skin is a little uneven but its very light. But the main thing I want to find in a foundation and powder is for covering my breakouts that occur around my menstrual time. Another thing is it can't look cakey and its got to be able to be bought in a store.....so no bare mineral or sheer coverWhat's the best foundation and powder make-up?
Bare mineral's Its the best i've ever used... Its not cheap its around 拢45 to 拢55 and its all over the world! Its purely made out of mineral's and rocks, it has nothing wat so ever that harms your skin. Its so fantastic you can sleep in it, helps skin complexion's and covers's scars and any form of spots. You get 3 powder's to suite your colour of skin plus 3 brushes and a dvd tutorial. In some cases women like to wear heavy make up and in others women like to feel like they have no make up on. There are different types of bare minerals to suit what you like. TRUST ME ITS FANTASTIC. Anyone else who wears it am i wrong??
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash