Monday, June 21, 2010

What make up foundation do you use?

i use maybeeline matte mousse!


%26lt;3What make up foundation do you use?
Bare Minerals or Mac studio fix fluid depending on the look I want.What make up foundation do you use?
I use Clean Oil Free Makeup by Covergirl. I love that stuff.. There stuff is amazing..
mac studio fix fluid
I Use Mark Cosmetics Foundation.
trumatch by l'oreal, but i mostly use a tinted moisturizer.
MAC studio fix fluid in NC35.





I've never been so in love with a foundation as I am with this one. Great, buildable coverage that lasts all day.
i use bee luscious liquid powder minerals. it is the best foundation i have ever used.
mac studio tech but when im desperate matte mousse
Arbonne and I love it!!
i use chanel, double perfection.
Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Foundation, or BareMinerals depending on what I have more of at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash