Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Make up / mineral foundation that is water resistant??

I am going on a holiday to Cairns in December and I cannot wear full on make up everyday due to the fact that we'll be in the pool and at the beach all day. But, I want something to put on that'll give me a clear complexion - something like mineral foundation. I want something that will make me look like I am wearing a bit of make up, but something that won't fade or get blotchy in the water. I also have fairly sensitive skin. ANY SUGGESTIONS?Make up / mineral foundation that is water resistant??
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation with Minerals. It won't come off until you wash it off. It's one of the best foundations ever made.Make up / mineral foundation that is water resistant??
You can use a MAC Fix spray to make it last longer and make it more resistant ... it won't be waterproof though. Kryolan makes a spray that will make it waterproof but you will have to order if it from a professional makeup store.
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash