Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mineral make up foundation?

Bare minerals, everyday minerals, Wei East Flawless by Nature Herbal Foundation. These are the mineral foundation powders that are all the rave. I already use bare minerals and have been for about two years but don't like that after a few hours it gets cakey if you sweat for some reason it makes your face itch and it sets into wrinkles. Has anyone used any of the other ones and are they better than bare minerals? I just want a light weight make up that won't clog pores and that won't get cakey. Mineral make up foundation?
bare minerals have an ingredient that is cheap called bismuth. Bismuth is a metal, and the metals cling to your skin, giving you that ';shimmery'; look. But that look doesn't last long if you are athletic, or after a few hours, it looks cakey for me too. I also have that itchy feeling too! Probably because we are sensitive to metals. They aren't lying when they say that it is all natural, because metal is natural, is it not? I would suggest you just eat better, drink a lot of water, and be healthy, so you can have healthy clean skin. I naturally have red, itchy, pimply skin, but when I eat well, and drink A lot of water, my skin is really clear, as it is right now. Drinking a lot of water and eating healthy can also bring a lot of color into your face. I got a compliment just yesterday on my clear skin, but trust me, if I didn't eat well and drink a lot of water, my skin would look all nasty and pimply and red and blotchy. Bare minerals aren't as bare as you think. They can legally call it bare, but I never found any mineral powder 100 dollars or 10 dollars to be all that great as they say. It doesn't even cover up blemishes like they say. :P Mineral make up foundation?
I would go to http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/鈥?/a>





They have this great stuff called Nature's Mineral's.
everyone's talking about how Bare Essentials are so great..


Answer mine plz, i think you'll know this one.. plz


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I used bare minerals and never have had a problem with it before, but you should use L'Oreal (sp?) if you want really good coverage.
I use Maybelline Mineral Powder and I've never had either of those problems.
i use sheer cover mineral makeup its really nice
Try purity-cosmetics.com. It is really good!
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash