Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A good make-up foundation?

I use mineral powder on top of foundation. But I m not really fond of my foundation. I love the mineral powder, it makes my skin look bright and healthy but i m concerned about the coverage of my foundation. I have some acne scars? Not deep ones, just discoloration. What do you use and why? Iam 26 years old. A good make-up foundation?
I would just use a concealer on the acne scars and then the mineral powder. If you get a good concealer it will make your skin look flawless without all the heavy foundation. Try benefits erase paste or MAC studio fix concealer in the pot. They're both really worth the price.A good make-up foundation?
I use maybelline mineral powder foundation, it is great and I love it. After buying it and liking it, I actually saw that it was voted the best on Oprah's magazine, and the L'oreal one was voted second best. I have the concealer (powder mineral) by L'oreal, and the powder is not really as good as Maybelline's.


The only thing you have to check carefully is the color, unless you're really light or really dark you won't have a problem with it, but I brought my old foundation to try and match the color before buying it.


In most places it is 10 bucks.


Oh, by the way, I'm treating acne, have some scars that are getting really better now, and the foundation is still great, I haven't had any new breakouts because of the mineral makeup.
You could try MaryKay. I been using it for years now. It's great and leaves me acne free.** Google out MaryKay cosmetic and search for a seller in your area. Contact the seller and set a appt. and the seller will come over to your home and actually try out some foundation on you. So you will actually get the right foundation color.
Equalizer Smart Makeup for Combination Skin SPF 10..It makes your skin look flawless..I love it..Doesnt look powdery and it adjusts to the enviroment that your in..Doesnt break you out either..not oily





http://www.esteelauder.com/templates/pro鈥?/a>
Benefit Play Sticks are amaaaazing.


It's a cream to powder concealer/foundation and it's really light and it looks natural.


It's about $35 but it lasts a longggg time.


And I'd recomend buying a foundation brush if you don't already have one.


:]
You should definitly use any mouse. I LOVE IT!


like my cheeks are red n stuff without it, and it hides everything! but you just need to make sure you wash it off at night time or else you will break out with a bunch of zits!!
Clinique is good, it doesn't cause any breakouts like cheaper ones.
use either mineral, airbursh/spray/ or moose


not liquid or powder


those are terrible

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash