Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the right age to wear make up -foundation?

everything on its time but its better to use it when there's no more acne on your face.I tell you this because if you put makeup on acne the acne gets wors so don't use makeup during acne timeWhat is the right age to wear make up -foundation?
I don't think teenagers should wear it. They don't really need it. Foundation shouldn't be used to cover up a bunch of skin problems. Instead, get into a good health and skin care routine to battle that problem. Maybe for those that have very scarred skin, a little concealer %26amp; foundation is OK. But for most, caking on foundation will only clog their pores.





Why not start after college when you enter the workforce. I'm in my thirties and I concentrate more on my skin care. After that, I apply a touch of foundation, eye shadow, liner, mascara %26amp; lip gloss. That's it for everyday wear and it's a great natural look. BTW, by avoiding all that caked makeup and having a good skin care regime, my skin is smooth and blemish-free. I fought off an attack of adult acne by upping my skin care!What is the right age to wear make up -foundation?
Don't start wearing foundation ever. I never wore foundation and I am 19 years old. The reason is because once you start wearing it, you become dependant on it to look good. This is why some girls look awful without foundation. Foundation is really bad for your skin. It clogs your pores and brings alot of problems such as blackheads and acne. This leads to making you look older in the long run. Humans are not meant to wear makeup. The only reason why people wear makeup is because makeup companies try to make money. Just focus on eating healthy and it would reflect on your skin. Trust me and Don't mess up your skin. Using foundation for very special ocassions only is a totally different skin. Anyways, guys think foundation is gross.


good lcuk
Do not even consider wearing foundation until you are 30! That is the only time when you will ever really need it. Just use cover-up and pressed powder. Or tinted moisturizer.
You should let your undertaker decide.
I beleive the right age to start is around 18. I am 21 and I didn't start wearing make-up till I was 18. Girls should let their natural beautty shine through
13. 11 or 12 would look trashy, and by 15 or 16 a girl needs at least some makeup everyday so 13 is a good age to start experimenting with mom's makeup bag.
i think 13 or 14 thats the average age that acne starts and your more aware of your apperances and want to look pretty. acne can be pretty embarrasing and covering it up can make u feel a little better about yourself.. as long as you dont make the mistake i did an choose the wrong color and look orange haha......and not wear to much and look cakey
all makeup, as in foundation, and cover up, is bad for your skin. if you need to use it to help cover up zits, use it sparingly. i started wearing makeup around 14. i think 15 or 16 is around the age to start wearing makeup. at that point, you are not a child anymore, and you are on your way to woman hood. just remember, read the foundation bottle first, depending on what's in it, it could cause you to break out with acne. so please be careful!!
14-15 minimum...
I wore make-up part-time starting around 15, 16. I didn't like foundation much because I was, and still am, impatient. Plus, I live in Southeast Texas - heat, humidity and foundation don't always mix. I only wear it anymore during the wintertime - usually when my skin needs additional color and evening out.
!4+ or when you feel skin is mature enough and need a makeup.








Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting /Weight loss etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to: Acne cure/Blemishes /herbal tips


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com
13... idk ... thats like when i started wearing it
13
At high school or college would be the best.
I think 14 or 15 is o.k. as long as the chick isn't wearing too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash