Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Help with make up/foundation?

Everytime I wear foundation my skin breaks out really badly. I try to buy lighter foundations but I don't know.


What can I do to stop from breaking out.


I would hate to stop wearing make up because I love it :)Help with make up/foundation?
If you have tried changing products and still develops skin breakouts, you might have a very sensitive skin. First of all, go to a dermatologist to cure your breakouts and then get cosmetic products thats for sensitive skins. I'm sure if you walk around the cosmetic counters you could check them out first (even if it says for sensitive skin), try putting a dab just below your jawline and wait for at least 8 hours. If no breakouts then get the product. Hope this helps and good luck.Help with make up/foundation?
Make sure you wash your face every morning and night and don't reapply foundation from 8am at 6pm without washing your face etc.


Try an oil-free foundation or non-comegenic (I think thats the word) - it means it won't clog your pores, and clogging your pores causes the breakouts!


I don't recommend oily, pore clogging foundations like Maybelline Matte mousse for those who break out when using foundations although it is a good high coverage foundation.


Try Covergirl Clean make up wonderfinish or one of those other similar products! Look around.


There's one by maybelline I think and its got a high percentage of water and is supposed to be light and good for skin that breaks out from foundation, although I've forgotten the name sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash