Monday, June 21, 2010

Is there anyone out there that can help me with dry skin and foundation(make-up)?

I have very dry skin and fair.(Not as fair as Nicole Kidman) Especially my nose, which flakes and now the summer is here, I have to wear hats again. I need to know of a foundation that will cover without leaving flakes on the nose. It looks like you haven't put your foundation on properly and looks horrible. I also want one that will hide wrinkles and the foundation from Maybelline called Instant Age Rewind is no good. It makes you look older. I also need one that you can just put on after your moisturizer without all the other make-up.(eyeliner,blush,lippyetc.) I really appreciate all the answers I can get as I am in dire straits and I don't want to waste any more money on foundation I just don't like. Is there also a place where you can get testers to try your shades as I nearly get the wrong colours all the time. Thank you for your responses.Is there anyone out there that can help me with dry skin and foundation(make-up)?
i am 46 years old, with fair, dry %26amp; ultra sensitive skin. i swear by bare minerals by bare escentuals. it's the absolute best make-up i've found in over 28 years. it has improved the quality of my skin a lot, it is not as dry, and doesn't flake off anymore. bare minerals covers well, without streaks, it looks %26amp; feels completely natural, stays on all day long, and never settles into fine lines, so i actually look younger. i use the foundation to spot conceal, as well as all over the face, warm radiance for a sunkissed healthy look, and mineral veil for a flawless finish. the 25.00 foundation lasts me about one year, that's how little is needed. you can try it out for yourself at any ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how you like it, before making a decision. make sure to apply it correctly : put a small amount into the lid, swirl a kabuki brush in it, tap off the excess, and buff it into the skin. repeat till you get the desired result, a little goes a long way. i am still using eye shadows i bought 6 years ago, everything lasts a long time.Is there anyone out there that can help me with dry skin and foundation(make-up)?
Have you tried using mineral powders instead of liquid foundations? They don't dry your skin, and they won't clump up or leave flakes. I hate liquid foundation and won't wear it anymore.





You can try using Arbonne products. Their Re9 system is GREAT for anti-aging, and if your skin is dry, this stuff will certainly help. They also have skin conditioning oils that are great for under make-up to keep your skin from drying out. They have liquid foundations, powder foundations and mineral make-up as well. Feel free to email me for more information.
I have used covergirl, max factor, clinique. Out of all the brands I have used, I like Artistry the best. It has a kind for all skin types. They have all makeup needs. Lipstick, foundation, mascara and bronzers. It is very light on the skin too. Plus if you do not like it, then you can return it for a full refund.





https://d-tech.wwdb.biz/Retail/Home.aspx
You have got to get Bee Luscious Cosmetics Liquid powder Mineral Foundation you will totally LOVE IT !





I would say because you are so fair either Linen or Cream Beige. Also get their hydrating cream concentrate facial cream it is a day and night cream like nothing you have ever tried, its AMAZING.
I think that you should find the right type of moisturizer for your skin first......





If your skin is properly moisturized then you won't have issues with flakiness.





It might be worth your while to see a Dermatologist. They can address all your skin concerns. Once you use proper skin care for your skin type, you'll find that your skin and make up will look much better.





Chi Chi x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash