Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good make-up foundation.?

okay so i want to use a foundation but i dont know which one to use because i have sensative skin. is there any kind of foundtaion i could use that wont irrate it you would reccomend?What is a good make-up foundation.?
Almays foundations are amazing. I also think covergirl and neutrogena are good. My skin is super sensitive (i have rosacea) so i reccomend these.





Almay nearly naked makeup- light to meduim coverage, has a nice light refeshing feel, it lasts me all day, SPF 15





Covergirl Aquasmooth compact cream to powder- sheer to full coverage, easy to blend, can get oily so use a setting powder, SPF 15





Neutrogena Mineral sheers liquid- though there have been many bad reviews about this i personally like it, sheer to meduim coverage, drys to a nice powder finish so it eliminates the need for a setting powder, SPF 20





Everyday minerals- these are amazing, have a pretty good color selction, didnt irrate my skin at all





I DONT reccomend these because of a few bad experinces ive had with them irrating my skin





Covergirl Clean Makeup- made my skin very irratated and red, so i immedaitly washed off and returned, after looking at the ingredaints list and looking up a few of the ingredaints, i found many skin irrants in it





Covergirl clean powder- if you want to try this please get it in the fragrance free version because it smells horrible and made my skin red and blotchy





Hope I helped :)What is a good make-up foundation.?
I use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and its all water-based so it won't irate your skin. It's awesome. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and I've never been happier with any makeup. It makes my skin look flawless and it stays on all day. You should go to google and type in Dinair and it will lead you to their website.. i hope this helps...=)
Chanel's foundation is very good.





Check this link for best makeup products: http://beautify-flr.blogspot.com/2009/02鈥?/a>





the products listed here are best for sensitive skin andyou need not look further once you check this list
full coverage = Sally Hansen's Natural Beruty Inspired by CArmindy YOUR skin makeup





medium coverage = mark (from avon_ XPERT foundation





light coverage = Cover girl tinted moisturizer
For you I would suggest Rimmel Mineral Powder Foundation it's really nice coverage, feels nice and stays on. Even I was surprised when I used, it after years of using Revlon Colourstay.
hey


I think true match is great!(not expensive but does the job!)


But you have to find a foundation that suits your own skin.





:)
MAC.. There foundation is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash