Monday, June 21, 2010

What do you need in a make up foundation?

that really depends on what type of skin you have. if its is dry you'll need a moisturizing foundation (mac and merle norman have great products). if it is oily you would do better with a water based, all in one powder or a mineral makeup. If you have acne or sensitive skin you would want to avoid heavy foundations and think of using an all in one powder (merle norman ultra foundation is super) that will give you good coverage with out encouraging skin irritation. (Also salicylic acid tinted blemish stick are great under powder for extra coverage). sometimes mineral makeup can irritate acne and sensitive skin so be careful. If you have combination skin you should try a water or botanical based light moisturizing foundation. be careful with powders and mineral makeup they make some people with dry areas look flaky drawing more attention to the area. pressed powders containing moisturizing elements work best on combo skin. Aloe Vera is a great foundation base for combo. skin and for those with sensitive skin (arbone sells botanical and body shop sell aloe vera based) . Hope i have helped. once you have determined what kind of skin you have it will be easier to determine and recommend what brands will work best for you. ps most good foundations or powders will contain SPF, and some sort of anti aging elements. avoid foundtions that contain mineral oil.What do you need in a make up foundation?
Hi there! I sell both Mary Kay and Avon and I love products from both. My favorite from everything I sell is the mineral powder foundation. I've always wanted something to cover my big pores and make my thin lips look bigger. What you're looking for in a foundation- it needs to cover all your pimples, dar spots, but should be light and never cause pimples. If you want to email I'll be happy to give you some tips and tell you what my favorites are and what my friends and family are buying. You absolutely don't have to buy a thing, but I can tell you about whatever it is you're looking for and even send you a few samples if you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash