Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which brand Foundation Make-up is best for women of Color?

I use MAC.... a bit expensive but it lasts an extremly long time. Paying only 25 dollars a year is acceptable. In fact go with their studio fix all in one then its even better since with the liquad foundation you have to use a powder. THis ends up costing more money....





The other thing that i like about mac is that it recognizes whether you have yellow or red understones, so its final product once it sets is perfect... you know how you see some people in foundations and later when they take a picture there appears to be a white stuff on their face,... that's what I mean.... or their face looks so much different from their neck color... MAC helps eliminate that





if you are looking for something a little less expensive, i use to use Revelon products way before Halle :) Anyways, their foundation is very light on the face... but MAC would be my first suggestion.... it lasts long and they have a lot of different shades





Hope that helps....Which brand Foundation Make-up is best for women of Color?
Maybelline matte mouse is really good, and so is Mary Kay. Mary Kay carries a lot of the unusual black women colors. Like, the in-between shades. I hope this helps you!





xo tinkerbell xoWhich brand Foundation Make-up is best for women of Color?
Iman, the supermodel, created a line of cosmetics for women of color.





http://www.imanbeauty.com/
i dint try it it but my friend did she said i work's good


http://www.health-care-beauty.com/Face-3鈥?/a> it's the last 1 u can olso find some other thing's 2
Cover Fx is pretty good.
loreal mineral foundation.it is a powder foundation, it covers all the flaws without feeling heavy. i promise it works
Any Mary Kay foundation. My best friend is a sales consulant and I go with her to parties. It works very well on colored women, and its light, wont clog up the pores. Its a bit pricy and you have to find a sales consulant in your area, but their products are really great!
Fashion Fair, Iman, or Mac.
MAC has a pretty broad color range. More specific to dark tones would probably be, Iman and Fashion Fair.
I'm white, but my Indian friends swear by MAC. They can mix the exact shade you need...the only problem is that it's expensive.
Of color? Meaning Black....Im black and i wear Mac..Its the best
MAC


Prescriptives is good, but I stopped using it when I disovered MAC
I know for a fact that mary Kay is the best. Granted, I haven't tried them before (in your shade. i've used them in my shade though), but I know other women of Color that liked them a lot. The unique thing about Mary Kay is that they have a lot of darker shades that most comapanies don't have. They have a lot of the ';in-betweens'; if you know what I mean. I hope this helps you out! Maybelline matte mouse is also good.





xo tinkerbell xo
Hi! I realize I'm white so I obviously wouldn't know which is the best for you but I just wanted to tell you that I used that cover girl age defying make-up for about 2 months, and used a toner at night, it really helped to tighten my pores and now I don't even have to use foundation anymore! Here I've been thinking it was a necessity for so many years! Anyway, I just thought you might think it's interesting so I just wanted to let you know. Have a nice day!
LOREAL High Intensity Pigments! Wonderful Stuff!
i have to agree with the MAC suggestion.....I tried Mary Kay, cuz my mom sells it but, MAC is just a better product...





Peace.
Mary Kay is great! And not expensive. At least half of the people that I know that use the product are black.
Lancome
i dont know..
Bare escentuals have several different shades for women of color. I love their make-up. It looks very clean %26amp; matches perfectly.
fashion fair. you can get it in macys.
Bare Minerals
i would use the cover girl it has seemed to work best....
i love m.a.c nw45 because it comes in a creamy foundation/powder compact and its really 2 in 1.they'll run you like $40 but i think they are worth it.
black opal or posners go to CVS pharmacy they should have it!
m.a.c. products great for women of color. but NOT cheap but great investment. TRy some
I like L'oreal but now am using Maxfactor. Its the best and have the correct color for me.
My friends all like MAC or Bare Escentuals. ( I do too)





I have used them both and like them a lot. I think MAC powder can get a bit cake-y looking though, and I don't like the loose eyeshadow Bare Escentuals sells. So I usually use BE as my foundation and MAC for my color (cheeks, eyes %26amp; lips)





Hope that helps!
true match
women of color??? You mean Blacks? what is a woman of color?
I am not a colored woman but I am hispanic so I do have a little color and I have found that Clinique, although a little pricey, works great. The poweder takes away the oiley look and I personally dont look like I painted my face with a paint brush when I use it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash